Modularbank is a cloud-native banking platform designed to offer next-generation banking experiences for both retail and business banking. It allows any business to rapidly offer seamless, tailored financial services to their customers.
We believe that the best solutions are developed through teamwork and through sharing and questioning ideas. The culture at Modularbank echoes the ethos of its founders – we pride ourselves in being at the leading edge of banking innovation and for daring to push banking services into the future.
As a rapidly growing startup, we’re scaling our technical project team and we need an experienced Presales Consultant with a can-do attitude to contribute to the success of our product.
Tasks at hand:
- Establish a full and detailed understanding of all aspects of Modularbank’s solution, including functional, infrastructure, overall architecture fit - with the continued expansion of the knowledge base
- Interact with prospective and existing customers through executive meetings, qualification sessions, solution demonstrations, presentations, and follow-up discussions.
- Proactively scope technical and functional requirements driven by customer business cases, both current and anticipated, and recommend solutions that optimize value for customers and the company.
- Understand customer challenges/driving factors for engagement with Modularbank, designing presentations and demonstrations, contributing to the execution of sales strategies.
- Take a leading role in providing detailed information in response to RFPs and RFIs
- Participate in and lead Proof of Concepts.
- Communicate functional requirements to our Product team to assist with analysis and roadmap allocation
- At least 3 years of experience working in the banking or FinTech industry and knowledge of consumer or business lending, deposits products, and payments
- Experience in responding to formal sales proposal aspects such as Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding, and anticipating customer requirements - ability to communicate these requirements to internal stakeholders
- Customer-facing experience (B2B) and ability to influence Executive Level audiences
- Ability to work in a team but also independently, handling conflict resolution and time management while focusing on problem-solving
- You have outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Playing an essential part in the disruption of the Financial Services industry
- A dynamic environment where flexibility and agility are essential
- Working in an international multicultural organization
- Determine the direction of the platform development
- Freedom to make an impact, within the team and the company
- Opportunity to shape a high-performing company culture
- The highly talented and youthful team located in Tallinn, Tartu, Berlin and Malaga